Descripción del Puesto
Job Title:Consultant I, Innovation & TransformationJob DescriptionTransformation Consultant 1 supports the Strategic & Innovation processes and initiatives by implementing tools and processes, as well as driving improvement projects at the account level. Responsible for partnering closely with the operational teams to lead end-to-end initiatives that will manage, design, and drive continual improvements in operational processes. As a process expert, contributes to the framework, procedures, and templates to identify process bottlenecks, conduct root cause analysis, and implement process improvements and/or digital solutions across the business units. Works with Department Leadership and colleagues to continuously improve department offerings and share best practices of business process knowledge and tools to achieve an outcome that provides sustainable solutions to the business. Promotes the Roots ideation tool as support for ideas and solutions to operational problemsFunctions
- Implement and support strategic innovation programs and initiatives over assigned accounts, utilizing different methodologies, such as Agile, OCM, Six Sigma, etc.
- Support operations identifying and running performance/process improvement projects
- Disseminate quality/process improvement knowledge over the assigned accounts
- Roll out strategic programs based on department objectives
- Work with the accounts/site leader identifying areas of improvement at process/operational level
- Ensure completion of timelines for projects (own and supported), program rollout, and relevant tasks
- Ensure projects success and sustainability
- Report progress on a regular basis
- Call out potential risks or roadblocks for current running projects
- Comply with country/corporate requirements towards security, compliance, labor law, and others.
- Comprehensive understanding of Business Process Outsourcing services & associated channels
- Experience assessing client’s processes and maturity level from a business, operations and technology perspective and make appropriate and compelling recommendations for change
- Highly experienced in leading process redesign, transformation, and improvement
- Demonstrated ability to translate Lean Six Sigma and process improvement tools and methodologies into simple, practical action steps
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, ability to work in high-velocity environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management principles: task assignment, follow up, documentation, manage conflicts and roadblocks, negotiation, escalation, etc.
- Data-centric – quantitative, analytical skills and PC proficiency
- Intermediate/Expert level in MS Excel
- Data analysis through MS Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Minitab, or similar.
- Macro or other Language Programming (desired)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- English proficiency: B2+ (according to CEF)/ 85%
- Spanish proficiency: C2+ (according to CEF)/ 100%, for Spanish speaking countries
- Portuguese proficiency: B2+ (according to CEF)/ 100%, for Brazil (desired)
Education and Experience
- Call Center experience, at least 3 years
- Green Belt Six Sigma certification or equivalent
- OCM, Agile or similar certifications
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on Technology, Innovation, or Transformation